Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hope for the future

My biggest hope is that I can have a positive influence on children and families, and, therefore, on society. I think that spreading tolerance is the key to the future of humankind.

I have gained a real understanding of the importance of respecting and celebrating human difference, and of helping children to see their own worth as well as the worth of others. I have gotten so much out of reading the blogs and discussion posts of my classmates. I so appreciate the passion for anti-bias education that has been shared with me. Good luch to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Kristina,

    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your post and reading about your insights regarding to Early Childhood Education.

    I wish you luck in your future endeavors and the remaining of your course work.

    ReplyDelete